[teacherartexchange] hey the list is so quiet I am not getting any posts.

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 04:32:19 PDT

I am checking now to verify that the digest is up and working. Hey I will
even talk about the first days back at school: How to write Chinese in
three days( a joke title it is not presented in a way demeaning to any
culture) and Chinese landscape scrolls edged in paste papers....
Randy in Maine....( it is really hot here