Re:[teacherartexchange] concrete/cement sculpture

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 06:24:38 PDT

Kevan,
thanks for your response! I have a couple of questions..
how lightweight is this material? Does it produce a lot of dust when you
work with it, and if so, what safety equipment is needed? Do you have the
students work from a maquette? Also, would you recommend this method for
non-advanced, high school age students? Thanks again!
-Lydia in Toledo