RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 23, 2007

---------

From: carl toonz (carltoonz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 04:43:28 PDT

Are any of you art teachers clowns as well? I started clowning this year and
it has been a boom to peek the interest of my students. I have always
incorporated humor into my lessons and classroom, so this all made perfect
sense to me. This past year I performed for all grade levels,as a special
treat most knew it was me, but they all had a blast with it. I have even
converted many of those that claim, they are "afraid" of clowns. That is
such rubbish anyway! We are having a blast and now I will be moving to
another school district in another state...wait till they get aload of me!!!
Ha, Ha, Ha......Sloopy Da Clown