Re: [teacherartexchange] project ideas

---------

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 18:13:07 PDT

Hi Patricia,

This sounds really cool! Would you be willing to
share the other ideas you "found" in the Sunday New
York Times. I also went to the link you gave and the
Beach Huts were really neat too!

Finally, do you have a creative way to write TAB or
Constructivist Lesson Plans? I have been using
concept mapping, in particular, the computer software
Inspiration. I have found that I can not write a
constructivist lesson plan in a linear way, so I moved
to this approach.

Cheers,

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Associate Professor of Art Education