Re: [teacherartexchange] Clare - Art History Curriculum/Text book for High School II

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 07:12:01 PDT

Greetings Clare,

Sorry to bother all members with this message......

Are you set up to receive my personal mail to you?
I sent you everything I had on this topic and have not heard back from you.
The only message I didn't send is what I sent off list the first time
and that was not saved in my Art History folder.

> How do you go about handling a balance between strictly College style slide
> shows and hands-on Art projects?

Kevan Nitzberg is EXCELLENT at this... if he has time, he will contact you.

Clare, I expect no "thank yous" for stuff I freely post to the list
for everyone, but when asked to do something over again because one is
"too relaxed" - I think a simple "Thanks - I got it" is in order.

Sorry to sound so "grumpy"..... I don't personally need any of these
"words of wisdom" yet I save them in my Gmail account for other folks
who may not have been "listening" the first time around. Art Education
is one of my passions.

Would you like to have a Gmail account to better organize your list
mail? It is free. I am sending you an invite. Simply ignore it if you
don't want the account.

Regards,

Judy Decker