Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re:[teacherartexchange] Technology in Art Education

From: Richard Gross (ralight_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 07:56:07 PDT

Hi Della,

As others have already told you. Art Education 2.0 is
where you want to be and you?ll have access to art
educators who are on he cutting edge of practices
using technology in art education. There was one link
recently in Art Education 2.0 that is fascinating.

I am so taken with this article, I think it should be
required reading for all teachers, and administrators

Congrats on your Masters work. I just got my MA this
last spring.

To unsubscribe go to