Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Technology in Art Education

From: Marta Pinto (marta.martapinto_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 02:56:16 PDT

Hello Della,

I'm also doing my master degree on a similar theme, mine is about how
can an art teacher integrate internet into their classroom (here in
Portugal). From what I have understood over here, the main problem is
the lack of education for art teachers on how
 it can be used effectively in an art classroom.

Dr. Craig Roland: is a great suggestion, I'm
also there! It has been a great help for my theses, including his book
"The art teachers guide to the Internet".

Good luck with your master's degree.

To unsubscribe go to