[teacherartexchange] Technology in Art Education

---------

From: Della Buzard (dellasnook_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 18:55:19 PDT

Hello,
I am a graduate student finishing my masters with a
final mini-research paper on technology in the art
classroom, is anyone willing to share their opinions
on this topic and give me an idea on how it is used in
thier classroom? Any little piece of information
would be a great help.
Is money an issue when it comes to technology in the
classroom?
Is there a lack of education for art teachers on how
it can be used in an art classroom?
Are there enough great programs out there for art
teachers to use effectively?
Just a few thoughts...
It will be great when I can say I survived getting my
masters degree.
Thanks,
Della
Graduate Student