RE: [teacherartexchange] Middle School Curriculum Research

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 11:43:08 PDT

I am researching middle school art curriculums and would love to have
some input to the following questions:

How are your classes scheduled? (block, daily, trimester rotation, etc.)

How often does your curriculum connect with other subjects (i.e.
history/English, etc.)
What are the art requirements for your school?
Do you have an art club?
Do you assign homework such as sketchbook projects or...?
What grades are included in your middle school?
Does the curriculum build upon preceding years or is each year
independent of the others?
Do you participate in competitions and/or exhibits outside of school?
Are you public or private?
How do you assess?

Thank you very much for your response to these. It will help me out
more than you can know.

Judi Morgan