[teacherartexchange] Art History Curriculum/Text book for High School II

---------

From: john staudenraus (ideeclare_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 09:22:59 PDT

Hello Art and Art History Teachers,
As I am trying to initiate an Art History program and I would like to know
if anyone out there teachers H.S. Art History? Any textbook suggestions?
How do you go about handling a balance between stricly College style slide
shows and hands-on Art projects?

  If this seems like a deja vu Email, it is. I was I was "too relaxed" and
lost my previous suggestions.
Thanks very much.
Clare in Santa Clara