[teacherartexchange] News from Stacie - Check her Artsonia site

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 08:19:37 PDT

Greetings TeacherArtExchange Members,

I heard from Stacie today (StacieMich email addy). Her year with High
School went very well (remember she spent last summer preparing for
ceramics - but then found out she was going to be teaching drawing
once school began). She did a wonderful job - and had the "help" of
many of you through IAD and your web sites.

Check out her Artsonia site - John A. Ferguson Senior High:
http://www.artsonia.com/schools/archive.asp?id=52257&type=art&year=2006

Right now Stacie is working like mad to finish up her Master's degree.
She is swamped with three graduate classes.

Just thought I would share this with all of you.
I will be adding a link to Stacie's Artsonia site on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department