Re: [teacherartexchange] Magnetic Construction Toys are DANGEROUS

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (henneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 11:33:14 PDT

This is frightening. I experienced this with a big dog and larger
magnets when I was housesitting. Got him to the Vet & surgery just
in time.

I think that one of the most important concepts to be explored in
sculpture is the variety of ways to fasten & connect parts together.
I think that the magnets would be very limiting in terms of learning
about joining techniques.

Sharon ~ NJ