RE: Re: [teacherartexchange] nudity in art teaching US vs Europe

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2007 - 09:06:29 PDT

In some sense we are seen as the biggest babysitters on the planet, and parents don't necessarily want their babysitters to be explaining the facts of life, or showing nudity, or discussing important issues (i.e.politics, religion, personal choice, etc) with their children. The parents want to be able to do that themselves or they want to assign some of those discussions to their churches, synagogues and mosques.

IMHO

San D