[teacherartexchange] What software for PC's works like iMovie? Claymation

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 18:05:39 PDT

Dear Animators,

This post came across ArtsEducators list. I don't think we have many
animators on that list.

From Judy:

Hi. I need some advice on which software to order. I took a workshop
where we learned how to create a claymation movie and we used an apple
computer with 'iMovie'. I have been researching which PC programs are
the same as the apple version. Right now, I am totally confused. The
tech person in our district has told me to find a program for her to
review with the possibility of purchasing it for the school. I have
also seen many "free downloads" but, again, don't know which ones to
try. Any advice? thanks! Judy