Re: [teacherartexchange] Art History Curriculum - Met link

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 17:09:21 PDT

Thanks San D,

I think it will be linked from this page:
http://www.metmuseum.org/events/ev_teacher.asp
"The Museum's programs change each semester. Please consult the online
calendar for a complete listing of upcoming workshops, dates, and
times. Lesson plans and other curricular materials from past teacher
programs and workshops can be found in the Library and Teacher
Resource Center."

It isn't listed now.

Judy Decker