RE: [teacherartexchange] Art History Curriculum

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 16:50:23 PDT

Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art site, education/teachers. That's where
it was listed as a summer program. Just finished it. It was wonderful. Not
only did we get lots of information, but we all bonded as well. I
recommended this workshop to all, and not only art teachers. (i.e. other
humanities teachers, or classroom teachers who use art to prompt discussion
from the art to other disciplines).

San D

Hi
How did you find out in advance about this? I would
like to do it next year.
Susan In Ohio/NJ