[teacherartexchange] Chinese Kazak Design - Folk Art - Radial Design

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 11:50:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Many of you already get Dover Publications free sampler every Friday -
I thought I would post it today for those who may not know about this
resource for images.

Check out the Chinese Kazak Folk Art Designs:
http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/0713/sample10.htm
"Found throughout Central Asia, the Kazaks are fiercely independent
people with a long tradition of colorful and expressive folk art. This
one-of-a-kind collection, taken directly from exquisitely decorated
national costumes, rugs, utensils, jewelry and more, offers designers
over 280 vivid images. This breathtaking cache will inspire unique
textile designs, too!"

Good images to share for your radial design lessons.

Sampler Home:
http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/0713/index.html

To sign up to receive the sampler:
http://www.doverpublications.com/present12/