RE:[teacherartexchange] Websites Artists-Art Teachers

---------

From: Suzette Milam-Morrow (suzmilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 08:33:00 PDT

I have posted the websites of all of the Artists/Art Teachers that sent me
their information. Look at www.suzet.com I hope I got everyone. I have
had a really rough summer, spent mostly in the hospital. I had to battle the
"super bug infection" after surgery. After several surgeries and a truck
load of antibiotics they called "the big guns", I am finally out of the
woods. I apologize for the delay in getting everyone's sites posted. If I
somehow lost yours, please send it again and I will add it so that we can
all visit your site too. I am inspired by all the amazing artists we have
amongst our group here. I look forward to further professional discussions
relating to our shared love of art.

Suzette Milam-Morrow
www.Suzet.com