Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 12, 2007

---------

ROppecker_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 05:34:25 PDT

In a message dated 7/13/2007 3:15:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Subject: Text only
From: Amy Madden <akmadden1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:04:39 -0700 (PDT)

Robert--you have AOL and did get your message through
as text-only--what did you click on to get it to do
that?

Amy---After copying the section of the posting I wish to reply to and pasting
it into my reply e-mail I right click on the typing field and click on plain
text. Hope that was clear.

-Robert
Virginia