Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 11, 2007

---------

From: Lucy Brown Karwoski (lucy.kski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2007 - 16:47:27 PDT

Re: Art History Curric/Text

I used "Living With Art" 8th Ed., by Mark Getlein, for my Art
Appreciation (non-art major)
class at Suffolk County Community College this past semester. The
book is very well done, quite interesting, and contemporary.

Additionally, it has excellent on-line resources for students and teachers.

Lucy Karwoski
lucy.kski@gmail.com
karwosl@sunysuffolk.edu