Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art History Curric

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 04:32:21 PDT

As far as a text--I love EH Gombrich's "The Story of
Art". He has recently been highly acclaimed (again) in
the Wall Street Journal. I love his meaty teaching.
Sorry to repeat--I always am pushing him.
I have used half the book in a semester HS course on
Art History. I split the book in the middle for 2