[teacherartexchange] Bus

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 04:25:58 PDT

I am thinking of the Magic Bus from childrens' TV.
This could be so fun. I get a hundred crazy happy
images in my mind.
Yet at the same time so much work for you! I am
concerned for your sanity.
Yet look at all the responses--I wonder at all the
teachers saying they were once on a cart--seems like
at least half of us. I know I was. Maybe it is a rite
of passage.
I say passage because they got me right off the cart.
The second year they found me a classroom. I wanted to
let you know how that happened. It was because one of
the powerful primary teachers complained. They did not
like having wet paintings brought back into their tidy
rooms. There was some runaway paint.
Sometimes if you make a bit of a fumble sometimes it
can work out in your favor.
Great good luck!
Beth