Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Bus

From: Amy Madden (akmadden1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 07:15:26 PDT

Wow, I'm fascinated by the art bus situation. Do you
live in a warmer weather climate? Will you have access
to a water source? Are you the one driving it from
school to school?
On a completely unrelated note--how do I respond to
posted emails when I receive the listserv as a digest
(getting all emails in one once a day)? Usually I just
start a new thread, but that doesn't seem right. Also,
anyone know how to turn an AOL email into a "text-only

TV dinner still cooling?