Re:[teacherartexchange] Art Bus Help

---------

From: leah rachlis (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2007 - 06:33:46 PDT

WOW! I have never heard of an Art Bus - my first thought is that you would
have to paint that bus! I would look of for many opportunities to get OFF
the bus, For a long time I taught in a borrowed building (church) where we
couldn't make any mess, and I had no art room, I got a HUGE tarp and would
spread it out for an Art Picnic...

I look forward to hearing what people suggest. There is still much you can
do, just a little bit at a time, it is going to be very different from
Middle School.