Re: [teacherartexchange] "YouTube" second try

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2007 - 16:03:55 PDT

Oh, that's not what I meant. I was a professional puppeteer for
years. I understand how much puppetry is all about art. But I am
fascinated at the way some visual art people define art, and why they
would talk about some very obvious things as art, and others as not.
Certainly this performance is art in that he designed the art and
paints them right there. Not every artist can do that. But why is it
that some people consider it painting by number, even if he created
the number system..... Just looking for more opinions on this....