RE: [teacherartexchange] "YouTube" second try

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2007 - 11:57:31 PDT

It seems to me what he is doing is a cross between Bob Ross, Performance
Art, and LeRoy Neiman. Our "artist" tent is certainly big enough for all
comers. As someone who is uniquely involved in the Puppetry Arts, I must say
that from the inception through creation, we write(scripts are all original
productions), build(puppets are designed and built for each production) and
perform with our puppets, and while each performance may seem the "same" it
is certainly not, as the audience adds that extra element to the mix
(effects timing, puppets reactions to the audience etc).