Re: [teacherartexchange] "YouTube" second try

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2007 - 10:46:49 PDT

he's been to all the schools in my town, rotating about every three
years or so kids don't see him too much. The question among art
teachers is whether this is real art as he does this as a formula,
over and over again each day. I guess this is similar to putting on
as puppet show or a play. and yet calling it art makes people much
more critical of it. I guess people expect art to be unique every
time it is made.
diane