Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Miriam Shapiro, I'm Dancing As Fast As I Can

From: Kathryn Ball (kathryn.ball_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2007 - 13:02:46 PDT

  Hi, I am wondering if anyone can direct me on how to
find a reproducation on Miriam Shapiro's "I'm Dancing
As Fast As I Can"? I have to teach a lesson based off
of this reproduction for?as part of an interview
process.? I have been searching for hours and have not
been able to find a reproduction anywhere on the Web.?
I would appreciate any help.