Re: [teacherartexchange] Permissions-Ginny R

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2007 - 07:16:53 PDT

Hi Ginny,
     If you were in southwest France (Toulouse, Montpellier, etc,)
I'd like to hear about any museums, sites, that you saw there. And,
merci Marvin, for Mary Ann's website! By the way, Monsieur Blaise
Pascal had a lot to say about a lot of things! If you Google "quotes
by Blaise Pascal," you can get several pages of them.
        Interesting footnote to photographing works of art in museums,
those museums who do grant permission usually allow you to do what is
in that museum's permanent collection only, with no flash lighting.
But in France, "No Flash" can mean no use of any camera. Sometimes
you are required to check-in the camera and all bags over a certain
size.

                      Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                     Art Teacher, K-5, retired 5 years already