[teacherartexchange] panic... and it's only July

---------

From: Julie (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 18:23:29 PDT

Hi All,

My schedule and medium is totally changing for the coming 2007-2008 and I'm
not sure where to begin and with what!

I used to teach clay to 7th and 8th graders in a 20-day rotation with some
extra 3-D projects thrown in to keep me and my students interested.

This year my schedule will change to an A, B, C schedule with the same 7th
and 8th graders. My classes will now be an hour long and I will see the
same kids every three days for a 60-day period. I probably won't have clay
to work with (budget cuts) and for my single gender classes (one male, one
female I will be incorporating Core Knowledge Curriculum. I love teaching
3-D but will be limited on materials. Any suggestions please?!

Thank you. Julie