Re: [teacherartexchange] Big brother is watching

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 17:28:59 PDT

Well, that and just creepy people who I really don't want to be able
to find out where I live. I think it's scary that someone like a
crazy ex-husband or stalker or other weirdo could get your address
(pretty easily, if you have an unusual name) and then find out exactly
where you live! Call me paranoid, but I've dealt with too many
mentally unstable people in my life to feel comfortable with the
amount of personal info that someone can get about you via the
internet -- without having to resort to ninja hacker skills, even!

Scary.

Becky