Re: [teacherartexchange] Big brother is watching

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 13:03:30 PDT

Hitler would have had no trouble finding all of those
pesky jews if they had only had their microchips. And
no Tutsis would have ever escaped.
Please note the sarcasm. We can't give up our privacy
in the name of security. That is how all dictatorships
get their foothold- Making the general public fear
they need strict protection. Normally I agree with
Woody, but I can't go here... :)

Mikel in OK

--- Woody Duncan <woodyduncan@t> wrote:

. For those
> who are worried about privacy - what are they doing
> that the
> government should not know about ?
..... Is