Re: [teacherartexchange] Big brother is watching

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 09:53:59 PDT

Yes - I love sending my friend in Kansas City photos of his house
with his truck in the driveway.
He's not on the web so I snail mail the pics with a message - "Big
Brother is Watching". For those
who are worried about privacy - what are they doing that the
government should not know about ?
If you buy a gun the paperwork is destroyed 24 hours later. I think
we should keep those records
forever so we know who owns which gun. The red light cameras in
Albuquerque have people
upset because it catches them speeding and running red lights. Is
endangering the rest of us
a right ? I think not. Law abiding citizens should not worry about
chips or cameras. When I get older
and wander away from home - they can find me easily.
                        Getting Older in New Mexico, Woody