Re: [teacherartexchange] Big brother is watching

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 07:29:51 PDT

Yep. That is really creepy. I am really thankful to be living out in
the boondocks where there is not clear picture -- all you get is
green. But my parents' house is really clear -- you can even see my
Dad's license plate! And all the buildings near where I work are so
clear. You'd think that with all the national security issues going
on right now, releasing this sort of information would be the last
thing someone would want to do.