Re: [teacherartexchange] Controversy

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 16:13:27 PDT

A chip for my dog may not hurt her - she is 13 years old and would
never run away.
As for chips in people - I'm all for them. I want "Big Brother" to
follow everyone around.
The next time someone sticks up a 7-11 we just go pick him up. With
GPS we just
follow him around. The docents at my museum rioted when the city
suggested they
give their social security numbers - and they work with kids.
                                                        Woody