Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Controversy

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 16:13:27 PDT

A chip for my dog may not hurt her - she is 13 years old and would
never run away.
As for chips in people - I'm all for them. I want "Big Brother" to
follow everyone around.
The next time someone sticks up a 7-11 we just go pick him up. With
GPS we just
follow him around. The docents at my museum rioted when the city
suggested they
give their social security numbers - and they work with kids.

On Jul 4, 2007, at 4:47 PM, Diane Gregory wrote:

> Hi Woody!
> I love the "mechanical" dog and the "mechanical" poop!
> Some people do not have a sense of humor...:-) This is
> one of those times when one has to just let the "poop"
> roll off.
> Thanks for sharing. I love the watercolor of your
> dog.
> Interesting development in your town...requiring
> microchips...
> I guess next they will require microchips in human
> beings.
> Cheers,
> Diane

To unsubscribe go to