Re: [teacherartexchange] Controversy

---------

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 15:47:09 PDT

Hi Woody!

I love the "mechanical" dog and the "mechanical" poop!

Some people do not have a sense of humor...:-) This is
one of those times when one has to just let the "poop"
roll off.

Thanks for sharing. I love the watercolor of your
dog.

Interesting development in your town...requiring
microchips...

I guess next they will require microchips in human
beings.

Cheers,

Diane

http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/July07.html#NewestEntry