Re: [teacherartexchange] supreme court ruling - race

---------

From: Mikel Lee (mikellee31_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 12:58:16 PDT

Thank you for the information. I am always surprised
to hear that in this day and age there are still very
strong enemies of diversity. What is sad is that they
can use things like affirmative action to put bad
tastes in peoples mouths and give footholds to
backwards thinking.

Warm regards,
mikel

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11598422