Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] supreme court ruling - race

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 08:40:40 PDT

I agree kids should not be force-bussed hours from
home, BUT this is a much bigger issue. I also believe
it is morally wrong to have racially segregated
schools. Its not something there is a quick, simple
solution for. I am very upset with what I view as a
huge step backward. Remember, Brown was in 1954, not
that long ago, and the intended "benefits" of that
decision NEVER made it to many places. And now?

To unsubscribe go to