[teacherartexchange] supreme court ruling - race

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 08:40:40 PDT

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11598422

I agree kids should not be force-bussed hours from
home, BUT this is a much bigger issue. I also believe
it is morally wrong to have racially segregated
schools. Its not something there is a quick, simple
solution for. I am very upset with what I view as a
huge step backward. Remember, Brown was in 1954, not
that long ago, and the intended "benefits" of that
decision NEVER made it to many places. And now?

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com