[teacherartexchange] Going to be gone for a few days? Edit your settings

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2007 - 06:34:15 PDT

Greetings TeacherArtExchange Members,

I have received many "auto replies" this summer after I post. Folks
telling me they are out of the office for a few days.....

Rather than send us auto replies each time we post, change your list
settings to receive the digest - or go on no mail while you are away.
I recommend digest so you can still see the conversations. Your auto
reply to the digest will not post as they have a Lyris command to
block those.

Got to:
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/login.html
enter your email address and password.

When you return, you can switch back to individual posts.

Regards,

Judy Decker