[teacherartexchange] Interview an administrator

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2007 - 17:55:36 PDT

I was going to have my secondary art students next
fall interview one of the more powerful and
influential administrators in hopes of garnering
support for the arts. I wanted them to ask him about
his views on the importance of art. I hope to
demonstrate to the school generally how important the
arts are. Maybe it would be better if I did the
interview myself--too much at risk??? Has anyone else
done this? If so, would you be willing to share a
couple of good questions?
Beth