Re: [teacherartexchange] table coverings for clay

---------

cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 11:43:18 PDT

I make them ahead of time. Every student gets one. If they are dry, they are
very useful for drying out clay from a recycle bucket. If they are soaked in
water until the water stays on the surface and no longer absorbs, they provide
a nice humid environment(when enclosed in a plastic bag) for keeping
work-in-progress wet, and clay will not stick to the plaster. Students store
work from day to day on the bat wrapped in a plastic bag.
CW
Quoting StacieMich@aol.com: