RE: [teacherartexchange] Pre-School/Pre-K Activities

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 07:22:18 PDT

Judy,
Thanks for this site. I agree some things are a stretch to call them art
but I enjoyed printing out some of the themed songs/movement activities to
go with lessons I already have planned. Also the 5 senses section had a lot
of good ideas. And I liked the washing your hands/clean up song.
Thanks!
Cindy, teaching PreK Art for the first time this year at a new school

Dear Art Educators,

Some of you might be new to Kindergarten/Pre-K this year.
 Art Activity Place
http://123child.com/act/