Re: [teacherartexchange] Using Technology in Art

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 05:06:20 PDT

Hi Jen
Hey thought I would give it a shot. Good business
sense to start slow and test market it given a limited
budget. Minnesota Art Educators has their conference
the fall of each year so when you get further in your
promotion keep us in mind, we are a great bunch of
teachers eager for new ideas. I know I will not be
going to NAEA but we will be sending representatives.
Good luck.
Jeff