[teacherartexchange] Replying to a Digest

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 11:38:06 PDT

When sending messages, even if you don't use any HTML coding in your message
if you send in HTML format the listserv will reject it. Make sure you click
the "send in plain text". This tend to be 99% of the problems when sending
messages.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids