Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Museum Interactive Sites

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 11:49:36 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I found some new to me Interactive sites for kids while browsing Dr.
Craig Roland's Blog (

Meet Me At Midnight - is new from the Smithsonian American Art Museum:
It is designed to teach middle school kids a bit about the collection.
Check it out and see if your students will like it.

From the Tate - The Case of the Mysterious Art Object:
Students play art detective to learn about a sculpture by Henry Moore.

From the British Museum - Ancient Greece:
In each section, there is a story, things to explore and a challenging question.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to