Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: July 28, 2006

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (elizhiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 05:44:15 PDT

Help!
Our school is asking us to work with "Pow-Pak: a
personal online web page authoring kit" by CursWorks
LLC. I have thus far found it very difficult and hard
to work with. For example, when I save another
person's name shows up on my page. Also the graphics
seem crude, and the limitations were frustrating. Has
anyone else tried it? Conversely, I had quite an easy
time setting up a blog on blogger.com. So I am
suspicious about the product.
Beth