Re: [teacherartexchange] Using Technology in Art

---------

jenmcaleese_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 03:51:21 PDT

Michal - thank you for all of your infomation. Slavko and I really appreciate your involvement. Just looked at your website and it is really impressive. What a great resource for educators! Once we introduce our products with lesson plans we thought the education community may want to create their own plans utilizing the SmArt Tools (basic and advanced). Given all of the lesson plans I saw on your site, maybe you would like to be one of our first educators to upload your plans. We so value your input. Thanks again - jen
From: "M. Austin" <whest177@wheatstate.com>