Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] [SPAM] teacherartexchange digest: July 27, 2006

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 11:04:46 PDT

I painted my own bathroom floor (with linoleum base), as well as the
bathroom floor at the library (cement). For both I just laid down 3 coats of
polyeurethane. Both floors have held up to heavy traffic for over 3 years
with no signs of wear.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids