Re: [teacherartexchange] Using Technology in Art

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 10:01:25 PDT

Jen,

This would be of great use in the Minnesota Art
Standard Analysis. This is the one are teachers are
struggling the most with. The ability to have
students examine a work of art using close
observational tools is fantastic. Minnesota has their
state wide Art Education Conference in Novemeber and
we are always looking for Venders and Presenters. I
am on the state council. If you go to
http://www.aem-mn.org/fall.html this is our Art
Organization Website and you can download conference
presentation forms. You have a great idea.

Jeff Pridie