Re: [teacherartexchange] Has anyone taken a workshop in collage/journaling/mixed media/altered books?

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 09:43:55 PDT

Hello, Irene.

Sarah Hodsdon and Gloria Page are the first two artists that come to mind--I
know Sarah does classes and writes articles for some of the paper arts
magazines. I've heard wonderful things about her classes, thoguht I've never
had the opporunity to take one. Sarah lives in Michigan.

Gloria also writes--she just had her second book published. She specializes
in handcarved images and utilizes them in all kinds of media. Her work has
appeared in Somerset Studio numerous times. I don't know if Gloria would be
available to do workshops or not, but if so, she'd be fabulous!!! Gloria
lives in Missouri.

Here are some links:

http://www.impressionsart.com/Main.htm (Gloia Page's wensite)

http://stampingtoday.com (Sarah Hodsdon's website))

What region of the country are you located/looking for?

Amy in TN